With nearly half of kids under the age of 11 getting cavities in their baby teeth, and many getting cavities in their permanent teeth, it’s no wonder parents worry about their kids’ dental health! Fortunately, Brilliant has teamed up with Spry to help with kid-friendly formulas made using xylitol, a natural sweetener with clinically proven, unique, dental health benefits. These tooth gels come in great flavors with no fluoride, so they’re safe if swallowed while little ones learn proper brushing habits. Our xylitol tooth gels are also great for adults and seniors.
Does your child love to practice brushing, but throws a fit if you put anything on their brush besides water? Are you tired of over flavored pastes and gels? Then Brilliant's Spry Original Tooth Gel is for you. This tooth gel has no flavoring other than a bit of sweetness from the xylitol formula. Even fussy kids love it!
Parents need to understand that the oral care needs of kids are different from that of adults. At Brilliant Oral Care, we are committed to promoting good oral hygiene for children.
- Original Flavor has no added flavoring apart from xylitol's natural sweetness and is favored by those not needed extra flavoring to brush.
- Sweetened with xylitol to promote oral health and encourage proper tooth development.
- Fluoride-free formula is safe if swallowed and can be used by kids 3 months and older.
- Dentist recommended due to its effectiveness in promoting oral health at a young age.
- Natural ingredients so you don't need to worry about giving your child artificial sweeteners and other chemicals.
Administer 3-5 times daily to gums and teeth. Suggested times are after feeding/eating and before bedtime.
Purified Water - Purified through reverse osmosis and is used as a carrier and solvent.
Xylitol - Sourced from non-GMO corncobs and stalks and is used as a natural sweetener, a moisturizer, and for its anti-adhesive effect on bacteria.
Calcium Glycerophosphate - Sourced from a mineral deposit and is used as a mineral supplement for remineralization. It protects the enamel in teeth and balances the pH.
Cellulose Gum - Sourced from plants and is used as a thickening agent.
Grapefruit Seed Extract - Sourced from non-GMO grapefruit seeds and is used as a natural preservative.
Xylitol is the key ingredient present in Spry Xylitol Tooth Gel. Here are some dental health benefits of xylitol:
- It protects teeth and gums by attacking pathogenic bacteria to reduce their ability to stick to teeth, gums, and oral tissues.
- Enhances salivary flow.
- Promotes an alkaline oral environment.
- Lowers oral acidity.
- Safe if swallowed.